camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing of routes using Camel 1.6
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 08:43:53 GMT
Hi,

If you are using camel 2.x, you can leverage intercept[1] or advicewith[2] to check the states
of endpoints.
It looks like you are using more then three years old camel. I'm not sure if there is a better
solution for your request.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/advicewith.html

--