camel-dev mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: CAMEL-3552 camel-pdf component
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:36:06 GMT
thanks for the information. We hope to contribute something shortly. Would you know if there
is some code to start from. We already have a small component to merge PDFs using camel. But
as camel is relatively new to us a blueprint would be useful.

The way I think the component should work is

- a url -> pdf
- a command -> merge, sign, rotate, extract text …
- parameters

Would you know of a component we can review as a sample?

With kind regards

Maruan Sahyoun

Am 16.01.2013 um 17:54 schrieb Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com>:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM, Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> in the past we have written a number of small tools utilizing PDFBox and iText to
merge, sign ... pdf documents. We are using these as part of standalone programs but also
from within Adobe LiveCycle orchestrations. As such I'm interested in the state of the work
around CAMEL-3552. Is that still alive? Can we contribute to it?