camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Not related class files being mixed up into camel-test-spring-2.10.3.jar
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 23:51:10 GMT
Hi all

As I was upgrading an application to the Apache Camel 2.10.3 Release I
realized that there're bunch of class files which are mixed up into the
camel-test-spring-2.10.3.jar JAR @ central:

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-test-spring/2.10
.3/camel-test-spring-2.10.3.jar

Like:

org.apache.camel.test.AvailablePortFinder

org.apache.camel.test.junit4.TestSupport
org.apache.camel.test.junit4.CamelTestSupport

Which all come into this JAR somehow because of this module dependency to
camel-test module etc., but these classes are already there where they
should be:

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-test/2.10.3/came
l-test-2.10.3.jar

This seems to be the case by the previous releases as well. I didn't
verify/check any other jars of this release.

Is this really intentional?

Babak