camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] determining our Camel release dates in JIRA in advance
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 21:40:35 GMT
> I don't think its a good idea announce a specific day in advanced,
> which we wont make anyway.

A concrete date would be too specific. What's about a month?
Camel 2.9.5 -> Dez. 2012
Camel 2.10.4 -> Jan. 2013
Camel 2.11.0 -> Jan. 2013

We have some conceivabilities about the next release dates. Why not sharing
it with the community? Ppl asking "When we will see Camel y.x.z?" and I
don't see any reason why we should not share our conceivabilities. I would
like this more than a statement like "We will release it, when we finished
it.".

Best,
Christian