camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: read and write property file in camel
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 08:11:05 GMT

And your question is not very Camel related. Its more related to
Spring Framework about their property placeholder configurer.
You cannot re-load properties in Spring at runtime, and have changes
applied at runtime.
You would need to re-start your app.

Google a bit more around, as I am sure this has been debated much more