camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.10.3
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:37:04 GMT
The vote passes with:

[9] +1 (hadrian, cibsen, joed, dkulp, ningjian, cschneider, cmueller,
bvahdat, janstey)
[1] +1 (non-binding)
[0] -1

I will finish publishing the artifacts and make the announcement (for
both this and 2.9.5 released earlier this week) after everything is
pushed pushed to the mirrors.

Thanks to all who tested this release and voted.
Hadrian