camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.5
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:35:17 GMT
Christian, you congratulated me too early. Apologies for missing Babak's
name from the count. Babak is a new and very energetic PMC member. So
the correct result (that does not change the outcome) is:

[8] +1 (bvahdat, hadrian, cibsen, joed, dkulp, ningjian, cschneider,
cmueller)
[0] +1 (non-binding)
[0] -1

This sets the record straight. Sorry Babak, I'll pay for my mistake with
a beer first time we meet.
Hadrian

>>> https://issues.apache.org/**jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?**