camel-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Progress on Camel Implementation
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:10:52 GMT
I had earlier mailed a case study on Camel migration from Egate. Glad to inform that migration
is complete and we are looking at NFR. We plan to use Camelwatch tool for testing performance
and recovery which we feel are key objectives.

The entire architecture of migration now resembles a XML pipeline. We are making heavy use
of content enricher and splitter aggregator and dead letter channel patterns. The basic idea
is an XML message comes in, an XSL operates on it, it is passed to a set of queues in round
robin fashion and then dispatched to end system. Sathiya is our lead who spent countless nights
on doing this.

I will keep the list posted. We are still using Camel 2.1.

The entire solution was presented to CIO with twitter integration as an innovation and he
said "Look how easy things have become nowadays. I will think about it and take it to marketing"

Well done CAMEL team. Really impressed with open source.
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or
any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful.

View raw message