camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno.Ba...@toyota-europe.com
Subject Re: Websphere JMS Queue Message Consumer
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 10:06:05 GMT
Please send your question to the user's list. This is the dev list.

Bruno Barin
Purchasing/Warranty Business Support
Toyota Motor Europe
60 Avenue du Bourget,
1140 Brussels, Belgium
Ph: +32 (0) 2 745 5606
www.toyota-europe.com

UDAYA <udaya.das@polarisft.com>
23/11/2012 10:28
Please respond to
dev@camel.apache.org

dev@camel.apache.org
cc

Subject
Websphere JMS Queue Message Consumer

Hi,

I am a newbie to camel domain. I am trying to send a file to a JMS queue
in
Websphere 7.0.0.11. A JSP is being used to send the message.The problem is
the file gets picked up but never reached the queue.The queue depth is
always shown as zero.
There is no MDb attached. Following is the code.Please help me..

try{

                 CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();

                 InitialContext ctx= new InitialContext();
                 QueueConnectionFactory connFactory =
(QueueConnectionFactory)
ctx.lookup("jms_Connection_Factory");

context.addComponent("jms",JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connFactory));
                  context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                                                 public void configure() {

                                                                 from("
file:///usr2/SIR04699/SourceChannel").to("jms:AuditErrorQueue");
                                  }
                                                 });

                 context.start();
                 Thread.sleep(10000);