camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CAMEL with Spring WS for synchronization
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:57:09 GMT
I just checked the code of camel-spring-ws, it call the service in a synchronized way.
I think you can relay on the below route like
from("direct:start").to("spring-ws://service1")…to("spring-ws://service2")….

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Grzegorz S wrote:

> Hello i am creating Web Service using Spring. My system architecture look
> like: Client <--> Web Service1 <--> querry <--> Web Service2 <-->
Server.