camel-dev mailing list archives

From Shrutika Kalbag <shruti...@packtpub.com>
Subject Write a book on 'Camel Enterprise Integration Cookbook' for Packt
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 09:56:13 GMT
Hi ,

My name is Shrutika Kalbag and I'm an Author Relationship Executive at
Packt Publishing <http://www.packtpub.com/>. Packt  is an IT publishing
company that publishes focused  IT and allied technology books.

We are planning to publish a book titled, *Camel Enterprise Integration
Cookbook* and I am looking for an author to write this book.
Your expertise will be valuable to our readers.I look forward to the
possibility of working together to publish this book and make it a success.

Do let me know if you are interested in this project and if you have any
queries or doubts.

Kind Regards, ****

**Shrutika Kalbag
***Author Relationship Executive
Packt Publishing
*www.packtpub.com <http://www.packtpub.com/>
* **Tweet*: @packtauthors <https://twitter.com/#%21/packtauthors>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for
all the information you need about writing for Packt.