camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject About latest build on Camel.trunk.fulltest.java7 profile
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:28:03 GMT
Hi

The latest Build on "Camel.trunk.fulltest.java7" profile failed because of a
well known issue we have with the "camel-msv" module, see the yellow box
below:

http://camel.apache.org/building.html

I just changed this profile to make use of Maven 3.0.3 instead and started a
manual build.

Probably there're other profiles having this issue as well but I did not
check them. I also don't know if the folks from INFRA would change these
settings or if we're the only ones playing with them.

Babak