camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Any good reason why make use of the java.io.File.getAbsoluteFile() API inside the unit-tests
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 06:45:37 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

I was *not* looking for any +1 but only wanted to *make sure* that there's
*no* good reason I'm missing here why there're *tons* of this call. So that
I though I should better ask other experienced riders before I start
removing (almost) all of those 226 calls!

~/dev/workspace/camel>find . -name *Test.java -exec grep "getAbsoluteFile()"
     226    1034   15850

Babak

hadrian wrote