camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel-extra] Changed groupId and package name of camel-esper-demo
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:25:06 GMT
It seams the OSGI meta information are not complete (I miss the bundle
exports/imports):

camel-vtdxml (150)
------------------
Manifest-Version = 1.0
Karaf-Info = Camel;camel-vtdxml=2.10.0
Bnd-LastModified = 1349849028761
Tool = Bnd-1.50.0
Built-By = cmueller
Implementation-Version = 2.10.0
Build-Jdk = 1.6.0_35
Implementation-Title = Camel Extra
Created-By = Apache Maven Bundle Plugin

Bundle-Vendor = Apache Software Foundation
Bundle-Name = camel-vtdxml
Bundle-DocURL = http://www.apache.org/
Bundle-Description = Camel VTD-XML support
Bundle-SymbolicName = org.apache-extras.camel-extra.camel-vtdxml
Bundle-Version = 2.10.0
Bundle-License = http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
Bundle-ManifestVersion = 2

Best,