camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel-extra] Changed groupId and package name of camel-esper-demo
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:21:36 GMT
I would argue must of the people overlooked this - at least me...
The domain [1] also redirects to [2] which means it's also valid. And if I
strip the "-" from "apache-extras" I get "apacheextra"... ;-)
I think this is what most of the people will expect as package name.

Other opinions?

[1] http://apacheextras.org/
[2] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/

Best,