camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Access log files on builds.apache.org
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:11:15 GMT
Hello Dan, hello list,

do you know whether there is a way to access the Camel log files on
build.apache.org even I'm not a Jenkins admin? I'm asking because some of
the unit tests are brittle and are failing from time to time on our CI
server. Because we turned off the console logging by default, it's
difficult in some cases to figure out what went wrong...
After enabling the console logging, some time it takes days or weeks to see
the failure again...

Thanks in advance,
Christian