camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <>
Subject JMX component options
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:43:09 GMT
I'm trying to use jmx component to receive notification from a camel route
mbean when the ExchangesCompleted attribute changes but
I am getting "jmx.monitor.error.threshold: The threshold type is not valid"

I believe the reason is because offset and initThreshold options type is
int but the ExchangesCompleted type is long.
If I modify the code of jmx component and set these two values as long
manually, it works fine.

Should there be on option to specify the type of these options, so that the
consumer converts the options into propertype before setting them to
Monitor object?

Thanks in advance