camel-dev mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <sully6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies of camel-spring
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:17:52 GMT
Willem,

Following this I was about to ask when it would make sense upgrading camel-blueprint to Aries
1.0.0.

My concern is I believe Aries 1.0.0 breaks backwards capability (I will verify). Therefore
is it something that we can upgrade for Camel 2.x or does it need to go on the roadmap for
Camel 3.0?

Best Regards,
Scott ES

On Oct 11, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Willem jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, Aries Blueprint 1.0 was released.
>
> --
> Willem Jiang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://www.fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com
> Blog: http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (http://willemjiang.blogspot.com/) (English)
>          http://jnn.javaeye.com (http://jnn.javaeye.com/) (Chinese)
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: willemjiang
>

> On Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Benjamin Graf wrote:
>
>> Hi Willem,
>>
>> camel-blueprint is no option for me since it uses Aries blueprint which does not
work correctly with jndi in boss OSGi. That is the reason why I switched back to spring recognizing
that it's outdated. Anyway the fact that Aries does not yet reached a 1.0 release makes it
not well suited for a commercial application in my opinion.