camel-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <gma...@talend.com>
Subject new SMPP "addressRange" option needs more detail
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:18:43 GMT
Hi Willem (or anybody else), could we have more detail added concerning
the new SMPP addressRange option, here is what we have:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpages.action?pageId=9012014&originalId=30739775

A few questions:
1.) What does the default value of "" indicate?
2.) Can/should we have a default value of null like we have for the
other options with this component?  This is the only empty-string
default we have.  (I would guess the default value doesn't necessarily
have to be the value used to internally represent it in the code.)
3.) When you say "the address range for the SmppConsumer to use", do you
write to or listen from, what does "use" mean here?
4.) Can we have some example ranges given in this description so people
would know the syntax of what they can place here?

You can either answer here & I'll update or go ahead and update directly
the page.

Thanks,
Glen

--