camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Builds on Jenkins
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:57:23 GMT
Hi

If I remember correctly, yesterday that was also one of my suspections as
well so that I reverted locally back to 4.2, however still observing the
same behaviour.
Also tried downgrading felix-compendium, felix-configadmin and
felix-framework versions back to what they were before the upgrade to OSGi
4.3 and still no change in the behaviour.

I suspect the OSGi POM settings being broken *before* this OSGi upgrade,
like <camel.osgi.import.defaults> and whatnot.

Babak