camel-dev mailing list archives

From uemit2705 <>
Subject RoutePolicy for manual Activation of FileComponent in route
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:22:58 GMT
Hi Dear Camel Community!

I am trying to manually activate the Camel File Component by Trigger Message
with no relevant content. My Idea is to use the trigger endpoint as
Activation Event in my integrated route, for manual FileConsumption (e.g. to
avoid large file downloads again and again if once done in dev environment).

Camel provides many Quartz / Cron based solutions like
CronScheduledRoutePolicy, but i did not find a TriggerExchange Driven Route
Activation solution for my requirement. Maybe i am searching in wrong area

Many Thanks in advance for your tips!

Kind regards,