camel-dev mailing list archives

From lolo <Laurent.Gaert...@lchclearnet.com>
Subject Re: Two routes, two transactions
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:42:38 GMT
I'm trying to do that in Java, like the following:

from("direct:mainroute").to("direct:route1").to("direct:TransformAndSendRoute").end();

from("direct:route1")....
   transacted("PROPAGATION_REQUIRED").

from("direct:TransformAndSendRoute")....
    transacted("PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW").

I'm deploying it on weblogic.
The reason I have PROPAGATION_REQUIRES_NEW in the second route is because if
there is an exception in route2 I don't want route1 to rollback.

But route2 does not seem to recognize the entities that have been created in
route1.