camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: Getting closer with Java7....
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:32:09 GMT

The test results of "Camel.trunk.fulltest.java7" profile is again there
where it used to be, as an example looking at the latest camel-jetty test

It fails *exactly* by the same 3 tests compared to:

Currently this profile runs on the node "ubuntu2" which I suspect does
require an update of JDK 7 installation again and whatnot like the one
Olivier Lamy did in the past (see the previous link for the details).

I suspect with an update of the JDK 7 on this node we will get the other SSL
related tests pass again like the ones by camel-ahc, camel-netty,
camel-websocket etc. as all these failed tests have something in common
which's SSL/TLS.

Who could trigger this to be checked/done?