camel-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: Accept mails on from
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:16:08 GMT

Bruno Barin
Purchasing/Warranty Business Support
Toyota Motor Europe
60 Avenue du Bourget,
1140 Brussels, Belgium
Ph: +32 (0) 2 745 5606

Henryk Konsek <>
14/09/2012 09:13
Please respond to

Christian Müller <>
Re: Accept mails on from

> We do not receive many issues via Google. If the notification mechanism
> works, we will get a mail at issues@ and could create an JIRA issue at
> Apache, link them together and update the Apache JIRA issue until it is
> resolved. Than we can close both issues.

Actually I see no point in maintaining both Jira and Google Issues.
Google Issues do not provide any value added IMHO. And somebody will
have to link issue to Jira after notification has been sent.

The another thing I don't like in Google Issues at Camel Extra is that
they create the illusion that Camel Extra issues are handled
separately from the regular Camel (what is not true, since we create
camel-extra issues in Jira as well).

In case you decided to close the Google Issues on behalf of Jira -
just let me know. I'll migrate the existing issues and hide the issues

Henryk Konsek