camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Quartz component and the startDelayedSeconds attribute
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 10:44:12 GMT
Is there any reason why we don't support 'startDelayedSeconds' as URL
option? At present, we only supporting this by directly setting this in the
component:
<bean id="quartz" class="org.apache.camel.component.quartz.QuartzComponent">
    <property name="propertiesFile"
value="com/mycompany/myquartz.properties"/>
</bean>

If not, I will go ahead and fix it, so that we can use it as URL option like
quartz://myGroup/myTimerName?startDelayedSeconds=5

Best,
Christian