camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <>
Subject Re: [camel-extra] Changed groupId and package name of camel-esper-demo
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:41:07 GMT
> Summarizing:
> +1 for camel-example-esper as artifactId
> +1 for renaming groupId in whole camel-extra to org.apache-extras.camel
> +1 for using the same groupId for esper example
> Anybody wants to change anything in the three points above?

I won't proceed with Camel-Extra 2.10.0 release until I got some +1s
for the above points. The most important point above is "renaming
groupId in whole camel-extra to org.apache-extras.camel". Do you (PMCs
in particular) agree with me regarding points above? :)

When we settle the agreement on these points, I'll perform the release.

Henryk Konsek

View raw message