camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Hide 'issues' tab in the Camel-Extra Google Project site
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:10:56 GMT
I fail to follow the reasoning. There are plenty of camel components
hosted by other open source projects, various individual github users
and even by commercial companies.

What does project governance have to do with anything? Bonus question:
is your expectation that Apache Camel would be a one stop shop for all
things Camel?

Hint [1] (first two sentences). Camel-extra is not covered and not
governed the same way.

Hadrian

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/