camel-dev mailing list archives

From rajivbandaru <>
Subject Global Camel Context
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:49:17 GMT
Hi, we are dealing with this situation and any clue on this would be helpful.
here is the problem statement:

We route several jms messages to various jms endpoints, and each endpoint
could be a different jms provider, such as tibco, weblogic, activemq etc. in
addition, we have several routes using the same jms providers to route jms
messages. so the same list of jms providers need to be listed in every
camel-context in every route. is there a global camel context that we could
list all the jms providers and refer to that global camel context in all the

Thank you very much.