camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Added loggingErrorHandler builder for Scala DSL
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:30:35 GMT
Hi,

Scala DSL lacks loggingErrorHandler builder method, which makes it
less expressive than Java DSL in that matter.

// In Java I can define loggingErrorHandler as follows
from("direct:start").
errorHandler(loggingErrorHandler().level(LoggingLevel.WARN).logName(""))...
// In Scala the following route doesn't compile:
"direct:start".
errorHandler(loggingErrorHandler().level(LoggingLevel.WARN).logName("")) ...

Scala DSL should provide loggingErrorHandler builder method as well.

I've prepared a patch solving this issue [1]. Could somebody review it
and commit to the trunk?

Regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5533

--