camel-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Thorburn <nzi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CAMEL-GAE] Camel GAE won't build
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 05:04:54 GMT
Nuked ~/.m2/repository, and tried rebuilding just Camel GAE with the
command you gave. Works now.

I think what might have happened is that I switched from using our internal
Artifactory instance to using Central through our corporate proxy between
builds, and that may have confused it? Either way, everything builds now.

Thanks,

- Andrew