camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Flip dist area to svnpubsub....
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:38:47 GMT
On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Daniel Kulp <> wrote:
> Would anyone object if I filed a request with infra to flip the Camel dist area to svnpubsub?
 We have to migrate by the end of the year anyway so it's just a matter of now or later.
   I did the CXF area last week so I'm happy to drive this for Camel as well.

Seems like you are on top of it and knows what to do.

If you got the time, then feel free to tell just a bit more what this
mean, so the layman such as me, would understand a bit about this

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> -
> Talend Community Coder -