camel-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Johansen <thxm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SJMS and batched transactions
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:49:50 GMT
I'm not sure what this implies, Scott.

My use case is to have a transaction started on a first exchange, and then have X exhanges
on the same transaction. It should first be committed when some external event happens, like
a control message is seen (possibly from a separate control queue), after X number of messages
or something. I'm sure Camel provides some options for mechanisms to use here? In my case
I need to aggregate X records into a single file.

Thomas