camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: About the camel-ftp unit-tests which are broken
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:32:58 GMT

Why produce output only under target? Only to allow `mvn clean` to clean
up properly. Maven conventions... Same applies to log files in other
components. I am not sure I cleaned up in all the places.

I noticed that too. The tests were @Ignore'd before my changes and I
don't think the reason for failures is only what you mentioned. As the
setUp() did take place, directories were created in the wrong place.

I hope this helps,