camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] www.enterpriseintegrationpatterns.com is DOWN
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 07:28:09 GMT
However in the meanwhile the original EIP URL is valid and not expired, as
well the Server is up & running:

http://www.enterpriseintegrationpatterns.com

And the other one is valid as well, however it's just an alias of the first
one as both domain names point to the IP-Address 206.188.192.221 (see my
second post):

http://www.eaipatterns.com

So personally I don't see any added value to change the Wiki regarding this
domain name.

And the problem regarding the manual generation I pointed out by my first
post has another reason which I hope I can fix if I can spare time for it.

Babak