camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject Re: how to create a component of camel for tuxedo?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:21:39 GMT
Actually it's not that easy, but very possible. The impl would be a bit
different depending on what flavor you're using, the Java or C one (in
the latter case you'd need a bit of jni as well and packaging is not
trivial). There will likely be limitations, like running in an OSGi
container for instance. You'll also have to deal with the data types.

The idea is pretty straightforward though:
* the Endpoint configuration is very simple (I don't think you need much
more the Tux service)
* your Tux service would become a Consumer (the event-driven one, not
* your Consumer and Producers would be Camel Services (already the
default) so you'd call tpinit/tpdone (iirc) in doStart/doStop.
* your Producer.process would invoke on tpcall or tpacall as appropriate
* you have a couple of options of dealing with replies to async calls

That's kinda the idea.

On 07/25/2012 11:17 AM, Willem Jiang wrote:
> If you have third part jar which can do the tp_call, it could be easy to
> write a camel-tuxedo component.
> On Wed Jul 25 16:57:40 2012, dgb714393701 wrote:
>> how to create a component of camel for tuxedo? i want to communicate to
>> TUXEDO use camel.
>> --
> --
> Willem