camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Strange SVN Props being changed by each commit on the 2.10.x branch
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:34:36 GMT
Hi

The same svn prop-change happened right before as well by Willem:

Note the change by this commit for the path:
camel/branches/camel-2.10.x/components/camel-http/

Interestingly it did *not* happen by the Claus's commit on last Monday:

@Willem have you got any idea what could be wrong with this branch?

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote