camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Strange SVN Props being changed by each commit on the 2.10.x branch
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:05:14 GMT
Hi

While backporting some fixes to the 2.10.x branch I realized that the
commits of mine contain a svn prop-change for the path:

 ´┐╝camel/branches/camel-2.10.x/components/camel-http/

on the SVN repo *although* I've got no local change for that directory on my
workspace! And this happens as I do:

 svnmerge.py merge -r xxxxxx

And of course afterwards that props-change gets propagated to the 2.9.x
branch as well as I do backport to the 2.9.x. branch from the 2.10.x branch.

Maybe it's indeed harmless, but just wanted to report it just in case some
folks could spot any problems with the newly created 2.10.x branch since
today.

Following the two strange prop-changes on the directory being mentioned by
the 2.10.x branch:

Babak