camel-dev mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Improved the test coverage of Camel Stream component
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 06:34:38 GMT
Hi,

I've improved the test coverage of Camel Stream component.

In particular I've added:

a) tests for Stream producer writing to the URL output stream (StreamToUrlTest).

b) assertions to StreamSystemOutTest. Previously we've been sending a
messages to the System.out but made no assertions about it. This
looked like the AssertionFreeTesting [1]. :) I changed the test to
temporarily switch System.out with another PrintStream instance so we
could make some assertions on it.

Could somebody take a look at patch and possibly apply it to the
trunk? Here is Jira ticket [2] for this issue.

Best regards.

[1] http://martinfowler.com/bliki/AssertionFreeTesting.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5336

--