camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Should camel enforce usage of proper URIs?
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 01:21:57 GMT
I think camel accepts the invalid URIs is a tread off for making the URI
readable for the human. As we develop the components in the old days we
don't have the rule to for the URI be validated.
So we added lots of extra codes to handle the camel URI separately.

I'm open to validate the URI in the camel core, but we still need to
think about how to make the user easy to use and read these URI not just
for the easy life of the tools. It is not acceptable we just show or let
the the user use an encoded URI which have lots of "%x%x".

--
Willem