camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Camel MUST use valid URIs for identifying and configuring Endpoints
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:14:11 GMT
+1 To aim for spec compliant URIs in camel 3. We should not try to
achieve this at all costs though. So if there are hard cases where we
would loose features we should discuss them in detail.

For properties the question is if they should be compliant URIs before
or after the replacement. Probably it is ok if they are only URIs after
the replacement.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider