camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - camel-websocket component
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:54:01 GMT
Hi

+1 to postpone this for 2.11 and bring the 2.10 release asap out the door,
as I think we're now in a good shape for this (mostly because of your own
hard work :-) )

BTW as I've already mentioned by the "[DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.10 release"
thread there are still tests being commented out:

    org.apache.camel.component.websocket.WebsocketComponentTest

which is a bit "ugly" as well. If no volunteer, I could try to fix them but
not before this weekend.

Babak