camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: About what to do with the Response retrieved through a Producer, when the Exchange is NOT out capable?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:20:10 GMT
Hi

Before applying the fix into SVN, I attached a potential patch to the JIRA
(CAMEL-5234) for the review of volunteers (including a unit-test verifying
the change).

So please fell free to comment on the patch. The intention is to make sure
that we all have got the same understanding about the expected behaviour.
:-)

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote