camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1346880 - in /camel/trunk: components/ components/camel-quickfix/ components/camel-quickfix/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/quickfixj/converter/ components/camel-quickfix/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/quickfixj/ex
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 06:16:09 GMT
Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've got no idea why it can't download the artifacts as it did perfectly
build for me both on OS X and WIN. It's all here:

http://repo.marketcetera.org/maven/quickfixj/quickfixj-all/1.5.2-bd/

Anyway, I've just deleted my m2 cache and run a full build right now to see
if I can reproduce the behavior.

Babak