camel-dev mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.10 release
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:03:09 GMT

I don't see anything strange on this as there was no Hokuspokus I did by the
following revision :-)

Through introducing a dedicated <repository> by camel-msv POM we instruct
Maven to pick from here:

Instead of here:

Now for this to work one should remove any POM which was once already
downloaded through [2] IF ANY. From there on Maven will do always download
through [1] as we have instructed it to do so. Note that removal of the
crappy POM downloaded through [2] should be done ONLY ONCE.

Now back to problem with build 124 you've mentioned: I suspect there are
other Jenkins Builds for some other Apache projects using the SAME m2-cache
on the filesystem causing Maven to poll from [2] as for sure it's not Camel
anymore asking for that old POM. I also had the suspection that maybe
transitively, we could have the same dependency to isorelax-jaxp-bridge
somewhere else through some other Camel modules which makes Maven to poll
from [2] which I did already check. This is however not the case.

See also the yellow notice here:

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote