camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts about camel-example-tracer which is currently broken
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 19:29:41 GMT
Hello Babak,

thanks for pointing this out. I had to "manage" some private things in the
last weeks (similar to the one you had to "manage" when we meet in
Zurich)...

We do not want force our users to use OpenJPA if they are familiar with
other JPA providers. It's simply an issue introduced by myself. I will have
a look on it.

Thanks,
Christian