camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.10 release
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 14:27:47 GMT

I think its time we start close down on a Camel 2.10 release. The
2.9.0 release was on January 1sy 2012, so its been 4.5 months since
that release. Yes in between there has been 2 patch releases, eg
2.9.1, and 2.9.2 etc.

There is some new components added in Camel 2.10, and most of them now
have adequate documentation.
But I think a few is missing. The camel-leveldb is essentially a copy
of the camel-hawtdb component, so the documentation is fairly easy as
it would be a copy, and then some adjustments. The camel-leveldb is
not yet OSGi compliant. We may need to push that for Camel 2.11 or a
patch release of 2.10.

When the AMQ 5.6.0 release is out, we can bump that in the camel-jms
testing, to ensure we test against that release.

In the JIRA tracker there is 70+ unresolved tickets scheduled for 2.10

We may be able to push some for 2.10.1, or 2.11.
I will create a 2.10.1 version so people can move tickets to this version.

Claus Ibsen
CamelOne 2012 Conference, May 15-16, 2012:
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message