camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Spring Batch component
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 15:28:50 GMT

Thanks for getting started working on this.

The Camel team is a bit busy on the Camel 2.10 release and getting the
builds and the bugs fixed.
Just keep working on it, and we will get back when there is a bit time.

Camel and Spring Batch is definitely usable for many people. So
definability something I would like to be included out of the box.

For the OSGi users, do you know if Spring Batch JARs is OSGi ready?

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Henryk Konsek <> wrote:
>> Could somebody take a look at my patch? I possibly commit it to the
>> trunk (I got commiter rights only to the Camel Extra)? I'll create the
>> documentation for the component as soon as it appears in the trunk.
> I created Jira ticket [1] with patch attached to it.
> [1]
> --
> Henryk Konsek

Claus Ibsen
CamelOne 2012 Conference, May 15-16, 2012:
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message