camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] - Apache Camel 2.10 release
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 08:00:00 GMT
Already done.

It is just the package import. I will also backport to 2.9.x.

Dan came up with another issue that we will have with karaf 3. As Aries
will be upgraded to 1.0 we will also have to check these imports. Not
sure if this will make it to 2.10.0 though.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de