camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Getting closer with Java7....
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 07:42:18 GMT
I have created a Java 7 compliant osgi spec bundle in Karaf.

So if we need the generics we could use this. As the module is basically
just a pom we could also simply do the same in camel to avoid
the additional dependency.

<groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
<artifactId>org.osgi.core</artifactId>
<version>3.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>