camel-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting closer with Java7....
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 15:57:01 GMT

I haven't looked at those specific modules, but I do know that to get CXF's
https tests working with Java7, we had to adjust a lot of the algorthims
that were set into the SSL socket factory things.    In Java7, they disabled
some of the algorithms that have been known to be "broken" (easily hacked).
We had to go through all the failing tests and adjusting the algorithms.

That said, all the camel-jetty, camel-ahc, and camel-mina2 tests DO pass for
me with java 7 update 4 with the unlimited strength crypto stuff installed.
I don't think the Java7 install on Jenkins has the unlimitted stuff
installed so it could just be related to that.   Not really sure though.
Haven't had time to look.

Dan